My 10 Favorite Things about Spring...
1. I don't have to pay to get a tan
2. My sun roof
3. Walking along my bridge with the sun shining on the water
4. Getting to walk to eat dinner or to places of entertainment, and not using as much gas
5. Camping
6. A beach trip is just around the corner!
7. Braves Baseball
8. All my cute sunglasses
9. Picnics
10. Pretty flowers
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Spring is here, and I'm so excited! Aside from the bugs and pollen, I absolutely LOVE the 60-70 degree weather! This will be the first Spring spent with Jake, and I'm sooooo excited for baseball games, and picnics, and fun weekend trips! I have so many plans for my life this Spring (and his too). Can't wait!!!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Spring has Sprung!
Posted by April at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment